Last Modified: June 22, 2023
This Website is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Unique Nannies. If you are not of legal age, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Application; Providing Information
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
• Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website.
Further, by submitting Your information through the Website, You consent to a background check being conducted by Unique Nannies to evaluate Your fitness for placement.
Applying to be a potential nanny through the Website does not guarantee an interview, selection, or any action. Unique Nannies assumes no responsibility, and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of any potential placements. It is Your responsibility to review Your application and information provided to ensure that the content appears as You intend, and that it contains the right information or any information You intend to include or update. If You see any inaccuracy in any such material, it is Your responsibility to correct such information or to contact Unique Nannies to do so. It may take a few days for updates to be reflected. Unique Nannies assumes no responsibility and disclaims all liability for the information You provide on the application or other information You post, send or receive through the Website.
As a potential nanny, You agree that any rights You have under any applicable employment, equality or discrimination laws, the US Fair Credit Reporting Act, any corresponding state laws, or any similar laws regulating consumer or credit reporting agencies in other countries, may only be asserted against the families seeking a nanny.
Unique Nannies is not a third party beneficiary of or liable for any agreements between a family and potential nanny, regardless of whether or not Unique Nannies receives a fee in connection with the transaction. Unique Nannies will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of or related to such transaction.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Unique Nannies, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download limited copies of pages of the Website for approved purposes and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not access or use for any unintended purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Unique Nannies, a Unique Nannies employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or other personal information associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Unique Nannies or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Copy or reproduce any material on the Website without express prior written consent of Unique Nannies.
• Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS UNIQUE NANNIES AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY UNIQUE NANNIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER UNIQUE NANNIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party on or through the Website. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements expressed in these materials, other than the content provided by Unique Nannies, are solely the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Unique Nannies. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You may only link to the Website in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking..
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code, or that the data you provide to Unique Nannies will be secure. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER UNIQUE NANNIES NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH UNIQUE NANNIES MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER UNIQUE NANNIES NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH UNIQUE NANNIES REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
UNIQUE NANNIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING ITS SERVICES,
IN ADDITION, UNIQUE NANNIES NEITHER WARRANTS NOR REPRESENTS THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO UNIQUE NANNIES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, UNIQUE NANNIES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS WEBSITE IT ONLY INTENDED FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. UNIQUE NANNIES MAKES NO REPRESENATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THIS WEBSITES LEGALITY, FITNESS, OR COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU USE THE WEBITE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT WARRANTY.
Limitation on Liability and Exclusion of Certain Claims
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL UNIQUE NANNIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY DATA PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON ANY OPINIONS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED WEBSITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THE SITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF UNIQUE NANNIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND FOR THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE AND FOR THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE BY USING THE WEBSITE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST UNIQUE NANNIES FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THAT SAID, IF UNIQUE NANNIES IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, UNIQUE NANNIES’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.